Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
VIZCAYA MUSEUM AND GARDENS
Positioned in the heart of Miami, the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is known for its culture and history. One of the venue’s most beautiful features is their garden, a dreamy spot for an intimate ceremony or photo shoot. The beautiful Italian villa and courtyard at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens has inspired us to plan several magazine-worthy weddings.
With the different areas available, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens can accommodate 1000 guests.
Events hosted at Vizcaya begin at 6:30 PM and must conclude at 11 PM, unless additional hours are purchased. Additional hours may not exceed past 1 AM.
Vizcaya rental rates apply to 125 guests between 6:30 PM and 11 PM. Additional hours can be purchased separately. Additional fees apply for security, permits, valet, etc.
Cost of Vizcaya Wedding:
Below are the facility rental fees provided by the venue. Note that Inspired Events cannot influence these costs.
BASE RENTAL FEE
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday: $12,500
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: $7,500
- For each guest over 125 but under 500: $25
- For each additional hour between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m.: $1,500
- A 6.8% sales tax applies to all fees.
A deposit of $7,500 is due two weeks after we approve your event date request. The $7,500 deposit consists of $5,000, non-refundable, to be applied toward the final payment, and $2,500 that constitutes a refundable security deposit, according to the terms of the facility rental agreement.
CATERING AND RENTAL EQUIPMENT FEES
All facility rental clients are required to obtain a Catering and/or Rental Equipment Permit, which will be included in the contract. Permit fees are as follows:
- 1–200 Guests: Catering and Rental Equipment Permit: $375
- 201–500 Guests: Catering and Rental Equipment Permit: $525
- All permit fees are non-refundable.